How to Choose an Office Cleaning Service for Your Business
Maintaining a clean and sanitary office environment is essential to the success of your business.
Most companies will hire a professional cleaning service to take care of this rather than hiring a full-time janitor. A cleaning service will usually come in after hours, cleaning all the areas of your office. You'll probably find several office cleaning companies in your city, so you'll have to choose the one that's right for you. Though you may be looking to save money, the company with the lowest cost isn't always the best deal.
1. Get price quotes from commercial cleaning companies in your area. The companies will have to visit your office to estimate the work. When you get this quote, ask for a list of services that they provide. Most will provide mopping, vacuuming, cleaning, and sanitizing of the bathroom and dusting. Some may provide carpet cleaning a few times a year, but it may or may not be included in the quoted price.
2. Ask to see proof of insurance. You want a office cleaning company that has its insurance so that you can be sure that you will not be liable should a cleaner become hurt while cleaning.
3. Read through the contract. Most companies will want you to sign a contract, locking you into their service for a given amount of time. However, you need recourse if you aren't happy with the office cleaning service that the company is providing. For example, you may want to look for a janitorial cleaning service that has a trial period or one that goes on a month-to-month contract rather than a yearly contract.
4. Consider the experience of the company. Some companies will have years of experience behind them, which means that you can be sure that they've developed a system for cleaning and are comfortable handling any cleaning issues involved. All other things being equal, choose the company with more experience.
5. Get references from the commercial cleaning company. A quality company will be able to provide you with references from its clients. Contact these references and ask how happy they are with the office cleaning services that the company provides.
If you are looking for a professional commercial cleaning services in the greater Detroit area, please feel free to reach out to us at (248) 952-8513.